Find the ideal home for your independent, active lifestyle and budget at Givens Great Laurels. Adults ages 55+ choose from our selection of 100 apartments with one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Our residents experience quality affordable rental housing with supportive services that make retirement more comfortable.
Spacious, light-filled one- and two-bedroom apartments offer scenic views of the beautifully landscaped grounds and surrounding mountains in a setting close to shopping and other conveniences.
We welcome you to download our application to determine if you qualify for our beautiful, close-knit community.
We currently have a waiting list for all apartments. If you are interested in being placed on the waiting list, download an application or phone us with any questions. We encourage all to apply.
- One member of the applicant household must be 62 years of age or older
- Single occupancy must not exceed $26,000 total gross income annually
- Double occupancy must not exceed $29,700 total gross income from both parties annually
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be 55 years of age or older
- Single occupancy must not exceed $31,200 total gross income annually
- Double occupancy must not exceed $35,640 total gross income from both parties annually
- Along with the income restrictions, applicants must have an income of at least twice the two-bedroom rent amount in order to apply for a two-bedroom apartment
One-Bedroom Apartment – 30% of monthly gross income with allowable medical deductions.
Two-Bedroom Apartment – $683 *For two-bedroom apartments, there is a $25 nonrefundable application fee (paid at move-in only) and a minimum security deposit of $600.
**All of the above income limits and rent amounts are subject to change. Any financial accounts or real property (assets) are calculated in such a way as to include a percentage of the value or any dividends and interest as income. Contact the office for more information on asset calculation. We do third-party verification for all income, assets, and medical deductions, which apply when the application is submitted and annually as required.
All applicants are subject to criminal and credit background checks before moving to the property.